CSNW photos - part 1

Good afternoon everyone.

Well! I did manage to get a doctors appointment this morning & he is referring me to the ENT clinic at Countess Hospital in Chester.  As it could be a while until I get an appointment he has given me some histamine tablets in case there is something I am allergic to that could be causing the problem.  All this done by talking to me & sitting on the opposite side of the desk.  Doctors do not approach you anymore - like feel your throat to see if there are any swellings - that kind of thing.  He didn't even look in my throat.  What has happened to hands on doctoring.  OK - slight soap box bit over.

This afternoon I have the photos from the CSNW meeting last night & are of their Show & Tell, the theme of which was Polka dots;


A really delicate card & good use of polka dot background papers.


This is absolutely beautiful - I really love that colour - even part of her clothes are polka dot pattern


A nice clean & simple design & I love the use of the large polka dots.  The words are actually stamped on an acetate cover.


Another nice clean & simple design - in a monochrome blue.


Very clever use of polka dot papers here - right down to the butterflies, flowers & leaves.

That's it for that set of photos I will be back later with the photos from the Project for the evening.  But immediately after this I will be popping in with a member showcase.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko