csnw photos - part 2

Good evening everyone - well, here I  am back with the other set of photos from the CSNW meeting last night - this time of their project for the evening.

This month the project was the stretch card that Carolyn of Mold II had introduced us to.  Here are the photos & as is the case in many of these sort of projects - the photos are of work in progress.  We don't always have time to add the embellishments during the evening.  To that end - I am always pleased to see these unfinished ones at a later meeting with embellishments added.  So come on ladies remember to bring them back for photos to be taken.


A really nice crisp combination of papers - I like the contrast between dots & swirls.


This one is very light & delicate


These papers are very "liberty" style designs.  Love the colours.


I really like the contrast between the plain panels & the script base decorative panels.  Works well.


Another delicate layout.


I love these rainbow papers & also the one duo-panel contrast patterned paper.  This also works very well.


This is so delicate - I am curious to see what will actually be added to this one.


We did get one completed design.  This one contains one of my favourite colour, but also the paper designs go so well together & then finished off with plain white embellishments.  Beautiful.

So there you are - the work of the ladies of the CSNW club, & ladies - those of you who didn't complete them last night - please bring them back when you have finished them, for me to show to everyone.

OK - that is me for today - I will be off to bed shortly - unless something else grabs my attention.

Sleep well - night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko