just chatting & cards too

Good afternoon everyone.

Well, I did get to spend most of yesterday out in the garden which was really nice - but I did suffer a bit in the evening with my back after all the bending.  I managed to get some more plants in & took some carnation cuttings.  It is probably a bit late for that but the plant was so old & woody that I thought I would take some anyway to try & save some of it.

Tonight is the May meeting for the Mold club so tomorrow I should have photos of work to show you. Talking of which I was having a browse through recent posts on the blog & was pleased to see just how many include your work rather than mine - but then I also noticed that there are cards I have made that you haven't been shown.  Probably because they were for people & I didn't want to show them before sending or giving them.

Here are 2 cards I made back in April - they are using the faux silk technique;



I really like this technique & if it hasn't reached your club yet - don't worry it's on the schedule somewhere.

This morning I made a card for one of the challenge blogs that I try & join in with - it's on my digital blog if you want to have a look.

That is me for now must check I have everything for tonight's meeting.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post