Just chatting

Good evening everyone - I do hope you have all had a great Bank Holiday weekend.

Well! I did manage a little crafting over the last few days in between sorting my craft room, which by the way is almost finished.

But I also took advantage of some nice weather to have a good potter in the garden too, & have some nice fuchsia bushes in the front garden along with some marigolds.  My strawberry plants are doing well & now need to find a cover for them before the birds steal them off me.  Over the last month or so we have have had some beautiful blossom on our cherry tree which of course has now all been blown off & we were pleased to see that it looked like we had a lot of cherries starting.  That was, until the local pigeons found them - on Sunday we had 3 of them in the tree pinching all the little fruits.

At the top here I mentioned crafting - I made 2 cards.  One was for Elayne's young son whose birthday it is today - so I can't show you that one yet.  Also the other was a sample for the CSNW meeting tomorrow night.  So I will show that after the meeting.

Tomorrow I am meeting Caroline for a coffee & natter.  I am meeting her at "Inspirations" artificial flower wholesalers (it's where I got all my flowers for last years event), then we are off to the garden centre behind Hulme Hall at Port Sunlight.  Hope to find some sort of protection for my strawberry plants.

Still working with the garden - at the old house I had a solar pebble fountain which was sunk in the garden. When we moved we brought the fountain pump & solar panel - but left the pool bit behind.  So on Sunday we had a look at several garden centres to find a new receptacle for the pump so that I can have my fountain again.  This time it is going to have to go in a tub as there is nowhere for us to "plant" it.  We got a few ideas to think about - but then when we got home I googled pebble fountains & found someone selling the bits we needed.  When that arrives we will be in a better position to find the right tub for it.  Really looking forward to that as I do love water features.  Must be due to being a crab (cancer).

That's me for tonight - after tomorrow's meeting there will be photos for me to share.

Sleep well - night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko