just chatting

Good morning ladies
I am sorry there was no post last night after the Mold meeting, I am not sure why but when I got home afterwards I was absolutely shattered & didn't really feel I could sensibly write a post.

You will hopefully have noticed that there is a special post at the top of the page for the Mold ladies - as I m changing the project for the June meeting.  I will be back later with the first set of photographs from the meeting & it is when you see one of the Show & Tell entries that you will see why the programme has been changed.  If you know of any lady who attends Mold but doesn't read the blog - please let her know of this change.  I will also send emails to those who were not present last night & hopefully that will get everyone informed.

I am going to get my crochet box ready for a workshop I have this afternoon, then I will be back with the  first set of photos.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post