Just chatting

Good morning - how are you all?

I hope you all survived the storm last night.  I had to drive over to my HSNW meeting in it which wasn't very pleasant & then during the evening the storm really caught up with me in that area.  Quite a few flashes of lightening & thunder claps were right overhead which was quite unpleasant.  At the end of the evening it was a case of watching the rain then when it seemed to slow making a dash for our cars.

Last night I showed them the triple time stamping technique & later this morning I have a scheduled post for you showing one that I made a while back.

I am off to a crochet workshop shortly & then I am hoping to have a stamping session in the afternoon - so if I do there may be photos for you.

Have a good day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko