just chatting

Good evening everyone.

I have spent a rather pleasant day not doing a lot.  Well I say not doing a lot - I spent quite a bit of the day with Sue - our first day out for ages.

We decided to take a trip over to Lady Heyes Centre in Frodsham as we hadn't been there for quite a while. We stopped first in the cafe - which has undergone a big change - for a sandwich & a coffee & a chance to have a good natter.  Then it was off for a look around.  First stop - Crab Apple Crafts.  For a change Rosemary Merry was there & it was nice to catch up with her as I haven't seen her for a while.  Rosemary & I both started our stamping interest through Caroline.  Its quite amazing the different roads that it has taken us.

I was very good & didn't buy much at all.  They had the metal shim in stock for the E-bosser - which doesn't come with the original E-bosser, only the new blush coloured one from C&C. After a visit to the fabric / patchwork shop for something Sue needed we decided to pop back into Frodsham itself & visit a gallery that Sue liked.  I think the name was Castle Park!  It is a park there but also has this gallery - there was some amazing pictures there - quite a few of which I really did not understand. But then there was also some really interesting & different ideas.  I came away with an idea for cards.  Will have to try it soon before I forget what it was.  After all that we decided we needed a cup of tea - so we sat & had another natter. Then it was back home.

I think there is rugby on tomorrow - so I will probably be here in my craft room doing things.  Will let you know.

Have a great weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko