Just chatting

Good evening everyone

I am not long in from the CSNW meeting this evening where we had a very pleasant time.  I have photos for you but will not be able to put them here until tomorrow some time.

I had a very nice time with Caroline today - we enjoyed a good natter & she is a keen gardener so very helpful with ideas for my garden.

I am getting a little fed up with this problem with my throat so I am hoping to get a Doctors appointment tomorrow morning.  It's one of those where you ring up as early as you can before surgery actually starts properly & hope there is a spare appointment.  Fingers crossed.  If not I have to do the same thing again on Friday morning. Ugh!!!!!

Well that is all there is to say tonight - more tomorrow with photos.
Sleep well - night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post