member showcase

Good evening everyone - I hope you have all had a good weekend.  Shame about the weather!

Tonight my post is a member showcase & it is from Betty of Mold II club who sent me a lovely card which she has made for a friend, using the free Indigo Blue set that was free on a recent Simply Cards & Papercraft magazine.

Here is the card;


It's beautiful Betty & I am sure your friend will be delighted with it.

I have that set of stamps too but haven't got around to using them yet.  Also this weekend I picked up a copy of Papercraft Essentials (I think it was essentials rather than Inspirations) - anyway that has a lovely free set of stamps on it from Lavinia's Stamps.

Another Mold II member was featured in the magazine - so I will post that on the blog tomorrow.

I am glad I am receiving samples of your work to show - but there must be more of you out there with cards to show off.  Don't be shy - email them to me.

More tomorrow. Night night.

Comments

  1. I just bought the mag with the Lavinia stamps and Jan picked the IndigoBlu one! I rarely buy a mag but couldn't resist that one.

    Love the card above too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko