member showcase

Yes, I know I have just posted some photos & said that that was all from me this evening.  But it had slipped my mind I had a members card to showcase. Here it is;


Isn't it beautiful?  The reason it is being showcased is because Elizabeth who made it brought it to the meeting for our comments as she was unsure about the colours.  Everyone, of course, loved it.

In the last post there were 2 "stories" about the cards - here is another one.  Last night, because I will not be at the June meeting of Mold II, I gave out the programmes for July, August & September.  The "story" - is that the Show & Tell for July is a card using the colours Black & Yellow with a small amount of neutral & white being allowed.  I believe this card is due to be sent to someone - so Elizabeth will get another chance to use those colours.

Life is funny isn't it.

Definitely this is all from me until tomorrow. 'Byee!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko