member showcase

Hello everyone

Last night I had an email from Sheelagh of Mold club along with some photos of cards she is making for Christmas.  Yes the "C" word raises its head - Christmas Cards.  Not only that but Sheelagh has decided she so likes the pop-up card in a box that her Christmas cards will be in that design.

Sheelagh said in her email

"I wanted to do the little boxes as my Christmas cards so I've had to start them very early because I need about 100 or so and I'm always on the move! I've got about 50 so far but I've only done them very simply - no fancy embellishments etc. I thought you might like to see some of the designs. I've done 8 or 10 of each so far and of course they have plenty of stamping but it is the cutting out and making up that is time-consuming."

Well, Sheelagh, I take my hat off to you.  I keep changing my mind about what design I am going to do (although I do try & use about 3 different ones) - but I certainly haven't started yet.

Here are Sheelagh's cards;





Well done Sheelagh - they are great & of course I am so pleased they include a lot of stamping.

Now then ladies - where are your photographs.  Have you started your Christmas cards yet?

Have a good day.
'Bye for now

Comments

  1. Nope, haven't started mine yet! And I'm always accused of being far too organised, people should get to know Sheelagh and then they'd leave me alone ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko