stretch card

Hi everyone
I have been totally smitten with this stretch card & have now made 3 - with another one started.

I made one of them before the CSNW meeting last Wednesday, then I started one alongside the ladies during the meeting - today I finished it off, & I have made another one.  The only one I can show you right now is the one I made for the CSNW meeting.


The eagle-eyed among you will notice that I do not have sticky-up bits at the back, like the demo ones that Carolyn of Mold II made for me & those made by the Mold II ladies at their meeting.

I decided to make mine a little different to that & actually placed it on the front of a base folded card. This is what it looks like stood up & open.


I rather like that - it gives the card another layer, & somewhere to put a verse & my greeting.  There is some stamping on this one - the Happy Birthday at bottom left.

I will be able to show you the other 2 later in the week after they have been received by the persons they were made for.  Again they have been adhered to a folded card - but I have added a little something else.

I hope you are having a good weekend - it's a but damp - isn't it!

I will be back tomorrow  with a couple of rubber stamped cards that I made recently.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko