triple time stamping

Good morning

Some time ago the technique - "triple time stamping" - was shown to Mold club.  I need to check if both the other clubs have had this as their project & if not put the situation to rights.

Yesterday I finally got around to putting my first attempt together to make a proper card.  It had been in my folder for ages just at the topper stage really.  So yesterday I put it together -


I layered it onto a tall white card, added a sentiment & two ribbons - one black & one black & white gingham plus some gemstones.  You night have to click on the photo to see the gemstones.

I have another one that was left at the same stage so I will put that together & show you tomorrow.  Plus I have created a brand new one - & it's finished, so I will show that later.  I showed this technique to my Happy Stampers North West group last night.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko