Two recent cards

Hello & what another lovely weekend we have just had - makes you believe summer is just around the corner.

Whilst looking amongst my made cards for a birthday card for someone I noticed some that I had made (& stamped) but had not shown on the blog - so I thought that is what I would show you today.  As I looked for the photos of them in my picture library I also noticed this sympathy card.  Sadly I had quite a few of those to do in the first few months of this year.


& here is one of the birthday cards


I used an embossing folder for the front of the card then coloured a doilie with distress ink & stamped the flower spray in the centre.  Then finished with a round greeting which had also been coloured with distress ink.

Will check which other ones I may not have shown you yet.
'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post