A recent card

Hi everyone - hope you are well & wasn't it a gorgeous day!

Tonight I have a photo of the New Home card I made for Gareth & Elayne who moved into their new home on Monday;


I actually spotted this stamp at the Paper-craft fair in Wrexham last Saturday & thought it would make a great card for them.  A little earlier I had also found another house stamp - but that was a little oldie worldie cottage scene.  When I saw this one I thought it was more appropriate.

I stamped the roof a second time & put sticky pads along the bottom edge & sticky tape along the top edge. It made the roof stick up a little which I quite liked.  The image was water-coloured with my trusty inexpensive -pearlescent water-colour paints.  The stamp had 3 little hearts coming out of the chimney so I looked out a gem heart just the right size to stick over one of them.  On Sunday we are going over to see the new house - very exciting.

I have also over the last couple of days made some non-stamping birthday cards & have some more to make, along with some stamped ones.  I will show you these over the next few weeks.

Off to bed now - night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko