a recent card ...

.. not rubber stamped I am afraid.

I have a photo for you tonight of a card I have made for Bob's brother who will be 80 next week - I thought it was an ideal opportunity to start using the items in that Hunkydory big pack that I won a little while ago.


It's rather a nice shape & I think that the little pieces of ribbon on the end of the greeting tag is just about right for a mans card.  You possibly will notice the little piece of white card behind it at the base?  That is actually a stand - obviously to display the card standing up.  It is not an opening card just the decorative backing - but it looks very good.

I have just finished making sure that I have everything in my bags for tomorrows CSNW workshop day - I did have them all packed, with the exception of a couple of items I was still using, a couple of days ago.  But as you do - I had to empty them & check all the items back in again.  Fingers crossed I really do have everything.

I will be taking photos - so will have things to show you.  Hopefully I will put them up on Sunday morning, but at some time on Sunday we will be going to visit Gareth & Elayne in their new home, so it's all down to timing.

Today I spent quite a bit of time in the front garden - weeding - don't I know it now.  Still hopefully a nice restful night & the aches will go away.

Have a lovely weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko