csnw photos

Hmm! something strange is going on here - this post should have gone up last night - but after posting about the events page update I noticed this was still in draft.  That is the second time in a short space of time.  Blogger really does have a mind of its own sometimes.  Sorry CSNW ladies - but here it is now.  I shall double check to see that it does publish.

Good evening everyone I hope you are all OK.

I have a few photos from last nights CSNW meeting - they are of the Show & Tell - where the theme was a card with your favourite quote.  There were only 3 entries - so not a lot of photos.  Also our "project" for the evening was sharing embossing folders  - so I didn't take any photos there.

The ideas I have for the workshop seemed to have been favourably received & over the next few days I will get the information put here, along with the next 3 months programme for each club.  I think I might have already said I was going to do that.  Memory going I think.

So here are the photos;


This is a lovely card & I just love the kraft & black combination, & the pull out sentiment insert is really clever.


This is a close up of the quote on the insert.


Another lovely colour combination I am not sure the photo dos it justice. This is a very popular quotation on greetings cards.  I use it on a lot of my inserts - & I use this version -

"Yesterday is History, Tomorrow a Mystery, Today is a Gift, That's why it's called the Present" 


With such a musical theme to this card I was wondering what the quote would be inside - then just before opening it I noticed the little hearts down the side.  So I guess there really was only one it could be - 


& what a great insert too.  Lovely card,

A great evening was had borrowing each others folders to get pieces to work with.  We had about 5 Cuttlebugs & a Big Shot in the room - so not too much waiting about.

That's me for tonight - more tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko