just chatting about a workshop

Good evening everyone - what a beautiful day.

Well today was the CSNW day workshop with 10 ladies attending.  I think I can safely say that we had a brilliant day.  I was very pleased with the way the day went & everyone seemed to enjoy doing the things that I had  thought up for them.

We did quite a lot of work with inks & made some faux leather amongst other things - but you don't need me to tell you that because I posted about it on the "Events page". Some time over the weekend I will try & post the photos I took today - there are some of the ladies whilst they are working & then there are photos of their work at the end of the day.

So now all I need is some response to my question about dates for Mold & Mold II for their workshop - only one person has sent me an answer so far.  I have told the centre that I will not have much idea until after the Mold meeting next Thursday - but that still leaves me Mold II ladies - who I will not see again until July. So you may very well find that I will email you all individually to see what you think.

I hope this doesn't look like I am getting pushy & pushing you into a workshop - but the centre now need to know if I am going to pick up any of those dates.  If the dates are not suitable we can leave it to some other time.  Or perhaps there is not enough interest.  Either way I need to know for the centre.

Organising something like this is a bit of a catch 22 or chicken & egg situation.  You can't fix a date without knowing who would take part - but - you can't get people to agree if they don't know the date. Frustrating isn't it?  But there we go I am sure it will sort itself.  The important thing is for it to be fun.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend - looks like begin a good one weather wise - more tomorrow.

'Bye for now.



.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko