Just chatting plus member showcase

Hello everyone

I am actually writing this post on Sunday night just before going to bed & will schedule it for some time during the day tomorrow.

I do have a card made by Rita to show you which she sent me over the weekend - using the free Lavinia's Stamps that were on a magazine recently.

I won't be doing any crafting today (Monday)  as sadly Bob & I will be at his friends funeral.  We are being accompanied by Russ & Nadine who are coming & will represent Gareth & Elayne who are unable to be with us.

Amongst the sad news - good happy news - Gareth & Elayne are moving into their new house today (Monday) & with everything booked they could not change their plans.

So here for you is Rita's card;


Once again Rita a lovely card & thank you for sending it in.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko