just chatting

Good afternoon everyone.

Tonight I have the CSNW June meeting & this morning I managed to complete all the samples for their workshop next week, along with notes.  So I am feeling quite good about things.  I will be putting details of the workshop up probably tomorrow along with the next 3 months programme for each club.

For Mold & Mold II I have asked the community centre about dates in September for a workshop & they have 3 that are available - Saturday 6th, 13th & 20th.  So I need to hear from you all about your preferred dates. You can either email me or put a comment on the blog.  Please either choose the best 2 dates or put the 3 in order of preference.  They are all pencilled in at the moment - so I need to get a feeling of how many of you are interested & which date & then get back to the community centre.  So please get in touch.

Apart from my workshop samples I have only made one other card & that was unfortunately a sympathy card for Bob's friend on the passing of his wife.  I kept it as simple as I could -


That's me for this afternoon I will have photos for you tomorrow from tonight's meeting.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post