member showcase

Good evening everyone - I was just having a look around the blog & noticed that the post from yesterday didn't seem to appear.  When I looked at where I create the pages it was still there marked as "draft" - so for some reason or other it didn't publish.  I don't remember having a problem - but there we go.

So the rest of this post is actually that from yesterday morning, & here it is.  I will be back again tomorrow.

Good morning everyone - I hope you all had a good weekend.  I did - very lazy.  I didn't do much more yesterday to what I did Saturday, but it did include quite a bit of research for the club programme.

Anyway - this morning I have a member showcase for you & once again it is Betty from Mold II & it looks like she has been called upon to make Father's Day cards.  Here they are;



I love the patriotic colours Betty - two really great cards.
Thank you for sending them in.

I have some running around to do today a well as some crafting.

Back later.

Comments

  1. Hmm, I now have an image in my mind of you, running around in circles stamping ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post