member showcase

Good evening everyone.

Tonight I have another member showcase for you & this time the photos are of cards made by Joanna from Mold club.

The first photo is of a card made using the Lavinia's stamp that was a freebie recently - the card was for her niece & the style is going to be a project over the next few months.  There is also a closeup of the main image & a description of what Joanna did;



Joanna's description - "I stamped onto a piece of double-sided sticky sheet and then put acetate on top of that, peeled off the back and gilded from behind."

The second card also has a hand-made envelope;


I love the design of this & recently sent for a die to make them.  Of course I haven't actually used it yet - but soon.



Isn't that a good idea for the envelope & Joanna says that the map includes the recipients location on it.

Thank you Joanna for sending these in.

I hope more of you will start sending in your work - it is good for everyone to see.  It's the nature of the blog - share & inspire.

That is me for today - hopefully I will have some of my own work to show you tomorrow.
Night night.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post