mold photos - part 2

Hello everyone I hope you are having a nice weekend.

This post - I have the photos of the Mold meeting project which was those little pop-up box cards. Sheelagh showed the group how to make them & I am going to start the display off with the complete range that she brought with her.






Aren't they great & I think this last one was the one Sheelagh made whilst she showed everyone how to make them.

Here are the ones the ladies made;


Pretty in pink


I think these were felt or foam flowers on this one.


Flowers & presents on this one


A great masculine one - love it.


Very delicate flowers.


A lovely owl one - owls are really on trend at the moment.


I just love the paper on the front of the box - very elegant.


Aren't those faces lovely - I believe there is going to be a castle on the back of this one.
The faces are princesses & I believe it is for a little princess.


This looks like there is more to go in this one - but it has a lovely fresh look.

So that is me finished for today - I will be back with some more as soon as I can.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post