workshop photos - part 1

Good morning everyone - here are the photos from Saturdays workshop for you to see.  I just went to each table & took photos of the work each person had done - but didn't take them in any specific order - eg - always take the tags first.  But I did take a photo of the table top to separate the work into sets (possibly with the exception of the first 2 as they had been put on a table together), so I will try & draw a line under each set. I will also put them here in 2 postings.

Here we go with the first set showing the ladies hard at work;






Now their work;







*****************************






*************************





************************






**********************

That's the first set - I will be back shortly with the second set.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko