CSNW photos - part 1

Good afternoon everyone - what a beautiful day it is too & sadly I cannot go out in it.  I have quite a bit of work to do in the garden after being away for 2 weeks (just over) - but one of my medications says I must not go out in direct sunlight.  Bit ambiguous but I don't want to risk anything happening - apart from which it also said it would make me drowsy.  Boy oh boy does it do that - I can nod off just like............................
............... that.  Whoops! there I go again.    Te,  he.

Right, enough of such stupidity, down to business.

I have the photos from the Show & Tell at last nights CSNW meeting, where the theme was a card using Black, Yellow & Neutral (or white) only.


Ah - that is really cute.  Love his little heart spot.


Now, that is one snazzy handbag.


Stunning card - the flower has glitter on it which might not show up in the photo.


Very exotic.
Looking at it now - I should have asked if it was a complete stamp or several used to build the inmage.


Beautiful.  Black & Yellow is very dramatic isn't it?

I am off now to sort out the photos from the project & will be back shortly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko