just chatting

Hi everyone - isn't it warm even this late?

I haven't been in long after the Mold II club meeting this evening - it was warm in the centre.  We had a really nice meeting there were a couple of people missing, but it is that time of year isn't it! I will have photos from the meeting for you tomorrow.

This morning I had a workshop down at the Garden Centre - 3 ladies on it & we made cards with different folds.  It's the first workshop outside of crochet that I have done for quite a while & it was most enjoyable. The ladies enjoyed it so much they have booked to come on another one in September - so I have to sort out 3 more cards.

I mentioned yesterday that Bob & I had lazed about at the weekend, but I forgot to mention that we did pop out for a meal on Saturday evening & Russ & Nadine joined us - really nice evening.

Anyway as it is rather warm in my craft room right now I will make this do for this evening - as I said - back tomorrow with photos.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko