members showcase

Good morning everyone

Goodness I can't believe that Thursday was the last time I posted something - what on earth have I been doing.  Well I am afraid the heat got to me & I found it very hard to sit at anything for any length of time.  My craft room despite the windows being open was rather warm & not conducive to crafting.

I did manage to find a cooler time - or perhaps I should say - less hot time, in order to do a little more in the garden, but not much.

The members showcase I have for you today is Annette of Mold II who has another of her cards featured in a magazine.  Here it is -


Well done Annette

At the Mold II meeting last Tuesday Rita said that she had a card in the magazine too - but I can't find it Rita. Can you let me have a photo of it - perhaps I don't have the right magazine.

That is all I have popped in for right now - may be back later.  Hope you are having a great weekend.'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko