Mold II photose

Good morning again everyone.

This post is to show you the photos of the Show & Tell cards at the Mold II June meeting which took place whilst I was on holiday.  So my thanks go, once again, to Carolyn for providing these for me.

The theme was - a card with Buttons & Bows;


A very delicate pretty card
As I didn't see these in the flesh I don't know if the little blue dots to the side are mini buttons.


What a lovely bright & cheerful card.


I love the use of buttons for flower centres - it's almost as if that is what they were made for.
That looks very much like the flower die that was free on a magazine recently.
I did manage to get it as I went on holiday.


Very clever idea.  I think I still have some of that button paper somewhere!


More button centre flowers.
Very colourful


A really delicate, clean & simple card.

Well done ladies & thank you Carolyn for taking the photos.

I must also say here a very big thank you to you all for my lovely birthday cards.  I will be photographing them over next couple of days in order to show them to you.

That is me for now.  Back soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko