mold photos - part 2

Good mo...........oops, no it's good afternoon.  Where has the time gone.

So, here I am with the second set of photos from the Mold meeting on Thursday evening.  The project was given to us by Joanna & is a "blocks card". I think it could be described as a stage on from the Tri-fold card we made a couple of years ago & Joanna has already spotted a slight deviation to this one & I have seen another one - so could be 2 more projects there.

Here are the photos;


Doesn't this red & black look great - it is going to someone who has successfully completed a course.


Owls are still very popular - isn't he cute?


No! I haven't photographed this one upside down - the creator got a little confused somewhere.
But hey - who says it's wrong & anyway the design is beautiful.


More owls - I love this clean design


This one is just a little blurry, sorry - but you can still see the design.
Really nice & bright. Love the purple flower.



I have shown two photos of this one - as it wasn't finished.  So I laid it out flat so all sections could be seen.
Then also took a photo of it stood up - with the topper just leaning against the front.  Really clean crisp design.

Here are a couple more designs - these are the ones Joanna brought in to show us what the card would look like;



Two great Christmas designs - I think quite a few of us thought Christmas for this design - it will be interesting to see how many are made.


Love the colours on this one - it is also a different size - so only 3 block to decorate.

We thoroughly enjoyed making this card, thank you Joanna.  I will be bringing it to the other two clubs soon.

'Bye for now - have a great weekend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko