Stunning nature

Hi everyone

One of my truly favourite flowers are roses.  I have most probably told you this many times before.  It  never ceases to amaze me how they are "made".

I actually wrote this little post before going on holiday & scheduled it to appear on 4 July, just before my return.,  BUT when I entered the schedule date I must have hit the button twice & selected August instead of July - so I have now changed the date to release it now.

One of the roses I inherited last year when we moved here opened it's first flower for this year about a week ago - I just had to photograph it, because last year it was a little earlier & was already going over when we moved in.




Beautiful

'Bye for now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko