A card from the sort out

Hi everyone - still slowly sorting through everything.  I got some of the boxes labelled this morning so I know what is in them - even though most of them are transparent & I can see the contents.

I took time out from the sorting to make a card from "stuff" or perhaps "stash" is  better word, that was in a box I was looking through.


Here is what I gathered together & to this I added peel-off borders & a peel-off "Happy Birthday" along with some gems for bling.

Here is the card;


I used a cream scalloped square card, a piece of the green background paper & one of the sepia images you can see at the bottom of the first photo.  I coloured the image with pearlescent water colour paints - even painting over the sepia block leaves.  I layered the green panel onto the card, went around the edge with the border peel-offs then brushed some pale pink Distress Ink on the cut out flower image which I cut out with fancy scissors.  This was then added to the panel.  With the vertical happy birthday I used the outline part of the greeting - leaving the letters behind for another card.  To tie the greeting in with the image I coloured it in with the same ink used on the rose.

Hope you have had a good day & not got soaked in this awful weather. 

That's me for tonight - more tomorrow.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko