family day

Hi everyone - just popping in quickly to say I have not done anything about craft today - or the few photos I took at last night's CSNW meeting.

This is because we had a day out with Russ & Nadine - so no crafting done  & no time on the computer until now just before going to bed.

We popped over to the Imperial War Museum (North) in Manchester.  I had taken Russ there quite a few years ago - & Bob wanted to see what it was like.  I think both Bob & Russ were a little disappointed.

But of course Bob & I have been spoilt by the magnificent war museums in France & Belgium - one of which we visited this year on holiday.

After visiting the war museum we had a drive through Cheshire countryside & found somewhere to have a really nice meal.

So - craft etc will be tomorrow.

See you then

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko