Just chatting

Hi everyone

Just a quick chat tonight, as I want to tell you about some changes I have made to my blogs - that is my own blogs, not this one.

I don't know how many of you read my blogs - "Ink on my Fingers" & "Digitally Me", as well as this one - but if you do you may have noticed they have been very quiet recently - in fact I haven't written anything on them for 2 months.  So sat here the other evening I decided I needed to get back into this again & wondered what to do.  I think I have myself too much to do when I split out my digital work from my stamping work & created the second blog.  As I haven't done a lot of either of those crafts recently there was nothing to write about.

So - I have created a new blog (with links back to the other 2) & given it a name that allows me the freedom to talk about whatever craft I wish to.  It is called "My Crafty Corner" & I will put a link to it on the side bar here.  I made my first post today & it went live at noon today.  I hope you will pop over & take a look.  Not much there yet, but I intend to write each day, much the same as I do here. Except for extenuating circumstances of course.

I hope you have a good weekend planned & that the weather will improve.  Have fun.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post