Just chatting

Hi everyone not been on long following the Mold meeting this evening.

We had a very pleasant evening & I managed to afford them a laugh as I had taken a new bottle of glue along to the meeting - because I couldn't work out how to open the nozzle to use it.  I had tried lots of different things - it's one of these -


You can just see the little white tip of the bottle & I knew that was stopping the glue just flowing out - but couldn't work out how to make it flow for me.  I pushed, pulled, took the lid off to see if there was a seal over the top of the bottle.  Then gave up.  So I thought - I will ask my ladies.  How embarrassing - it was simply twist the lid.  Still! they found it funny.

So, I have some photos from their Show & Tell & their project & will sort them out in the morning & put them here tomorrow.

Just as we left it was raining & I believe that is the forecast for the weekend - but of course it is - it's August Bank Holiday.

I made another of those wallet cards - this time with stamping.  Will show it to you over the weekend.  Mold photos first.

That's me.  Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko