Just chatting

Hi everyone - what a lovely day it turned out to be - some sun to cheer us up.

This evening was the August meeting for the MoldII club & we had 2 new members tonight which was very good..  So I have photos for you which I will show tomorrow - I managed to forget to take my camera so had to take the photos with my mobile phone.  They seem to have turned out alright I now have to remember how to unload them on to my computer.

I made a birthday card today - so I am managing to create something most days & will show that to you a bit later.

So that is all the news for today really.

More tomorrow - ooh yes - & I should be getting my new glasses tomorrow. I wonder what differences they will make.

Night night, sleep well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko