members showcase

Good afternoon
Yesterday I had a few emails from Betty of Mold II, with photos of some cards she has been busy making this week.  So here they are for you to see;


This one is for someone who is off to China.
Love the dragon - very oriental.


This one is for a young lady who will be 90.


This one for someone who is leaving to go to a new job - & is the front of the card


here is the back of the card - very cheeky


Another view of the front of the card - with necklace added


and finally another back view of the card with a little butterfly tattoo.

Thank you for sending them to me Betty - they are great - you certainly have been busy.

That is me for today - I am getting ready for a visit from Caroline who is coming along with me tonight to the CSNW club night.

More tomorrow.


Comments

  1. Hi I see Betty managed to get a card for the person leaving they wanted it to do with underwear nice card Betty Rita

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko