Mold II photos - part 1

Hello everyone - I have just worked out again how to offload my photos from my camera to my computer so we are ready to go.

The photos are of their Show & Tell where the theme - was favourite quote;

A great tag, it makes a change to see a tag, & the design very apt for the quotation


This is a beautiful card with lovely glittery butterflies.
I don't think the verse will be too clear - so I am going to reproduce it here

"Whisper your wish to a butterfly, and it will fly up to heaven, & make it come true"


A lovely delicate design & a very true saying.


This is a really cute card & those raindrops are different sizes of sparkly gems - very effective.  The quote was on the inside & I did photograph it but I couldn't get it clear enough - so again I will reproduce it here.

"Until the sun comes out again for you, my umbrella is big enough for two"



Two very pretty cards using the same quote but on two different sized cards.


This card has the most fantastic background along with a beautiful quotation.
It was certainly very popular last night with everyone wanting to know more about it & how it was made.
So! I am going to describe how - here
The pattern on the card base is an A4 plastic stencil which has been placed on the pearlised card & put through an embossing machine.  Then whilst the stencil is still in place the card has been coloured with inks.

Here is the stencil - I just had to photograph that too;


Isn't it stunning!  Elma who created the card couldn't remember if the stencil came from B&Q or Wickes. I can see many of us popping down to those two stores to find something similar - or even the butterfly.

As you know I don't normally write a lot about one card but I think this one was deserving of a little more purely because it fascinated everyone.

Great cards ladies - a pleasure to look at - & did you notice how butterflies featured quite a lot.

Back with the Project photos - probably tomorrow.
Have a good evening.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko