No crafting..

... yesterday & possibly not today either.

The reason?


a new bookcase for storage

So, bookcases had to be emptied & moved around or thrown out, to make room for this one & although one bookcase is on its way to the tip I will still have more storage space.

Of course to make something tidy - or even tidier - you need to make a mess.


most of it dumped on the bed


& piled up on top of one of the bookcases


on my computer desk
the empty bookcase was on the other side of the room.


looking back toward the bed & the door out of the room.
the white bookcase was in front of the window & is the one on its way to the tip.

I am also going to take the opportunity of getting rid of unwanted or old "stuff".

Why did this come about - the purchase of the bookcase & the changes?  We still have boxes unpacked from the move - so we decided to tackle them at the end of the week & quite a few of them held craft stuff - so I need more storage.  Mind you I am going to be really ruthless - after all if it has been in a box for a year & I haven't missed it - I obviously don't need it.

We will see.

Hope you are having a great weekend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post