No stamping, but ...........

................ I have made a card for a challenge.  After quite a long spell away I have entered a digital challenge over at CD Sunday

The theme this week was - quilted fun.  Here is my card


I had fun creating this.  I took a 7x5 card & drew around a tea plate to get the curved edge for a rocker card.  Then I chose a Forever Friends CD & printed out the 2 background papers - one pink one blue.  I then cut them into 1" squares, added some faux stitching & created the quilt.  I did a little 3-d work on the Teddy topper - just his feet & his toy teddy.  Because it was a bit flat I created a pillow from one of the backing papers that I edged with lace & also put some sticky pads in the centre of it to make it look padded. I then created 2 little fold back squares to make it look like the quilt was being pushed back.  Some lace around the curved edge, some buttons & a congratulations - card done.

I was very pleased with the way it turned out.

I had my visit to the opticians this morning - they are very thorough I was there over an hour.  My long sight has dropped a little but somehow my short sight has improved.  Even so - new glasses were needed.  I get them in about 2 weeks.

Must really try & do that stamping tomorrow.  'Bye til then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post