Note for CSNW members

Good morning CSNW ladies

At the meeting last Wednesday I asked if someone could look after the September meeting for me, as I was hoping to go with Bob to South Wales to meet up with some family that we haven't seen for a while.  We will be combining it with one of his business meetings in the area.

Joan very kindly offered to do this.  So take along all your card & stamps & I think Joan might think up something for you to do.  If not just have a great evening playing.  I think Joan will be taking photos for me - but if you have a camera too & can email me pictures please take your camera along too.

It was also pointed out to me that I had not given you the sketch for the original September Show & Tell - so I will print off copies & post them to Joan so that she may pass them on to you, as your programme sheet for September now becomes the programme for October.
I will update the club page as well.

Hope to be back later with more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko