Project sample

Hi everyone

More sorting done today - after a trip to Staples for some files to hold my masks & stencils & another for more stamps, plus 3 storage boxes to hold card that was found when unpacking one of those boxes.  The biggest percentage of the card was some that I had been given & is ideal for printing & making card templates from.

But I took some time out to make a sample project card - that I should have made a while back.  The first group to make it is Mold at their September meeting.  To check that everything works OK I made this sample out of ready printed card & a topper - but have 2 partially stamped ones on the go too - which I will show when they are finished.

Here is the card -


It is a wallet card & there are quite a few ways to use it


This is it open with just some background paper on the inside.

The insert verse can go on this background paper directly, or matted & layered onto other paper / card.  If used for a gift card or money then a pocket can be created on the inside.  I am also working on a slight change to the design for the inclusion of a gift card (you know the ones like credit cards?).  I shall try it in paper first & then if it works make a card sample & of course I will show it here.

That's all the news for today.  Mold August meeting tomorrow night - so need to make sure my box has everything it should have & my demo items are ready & complete.

Night night, sleep well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko