returning to some toppers

Hi everyone - a short while ago I made some quick & simple cards using some toppers from a prize bundle I had won.

There were 6 toppers on the sheet - 3 pink & 3 blue.  I made up the pink toppers first & today I have completed using the blue toppers.


I decided on a quirky slant for this one


The front cut short here & the topper added over it


An easel card

My box of ready made cards is growing.

Tomorrow morning I have an opticians appointment - so will be busy having eyes tested & probably choosing new glasses.  Then when I get back home I hope to have a stamping session - rubber stamping that is - not feet.

I hope you are having productive days too.  That's me for today - more tomorrow.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko