Some decoupage

Hi everyone I hope you have had a good weekend.  We did seem to miss the worst of the weather, didn't we?

Yesterday Bob & I had a rather nice day out meeting up with an old friend.  We met for a meal about mid afternoon & we were still there chatting just after 6:00pm - great time.

Today I had one of my "using it up" sessions - I wanted to make some cards & wanted to make them quickly.  I had been asked if I could make some quite simple cards, including some for men.  Looking amongst all the stuff I have I found a decoupage sheet of sportsmen.  Ideal - so that was the direction I went in.

Here they are - I made 3;




I really have kept them simple.  I found a paper pad that had this green paper in it that was ideal for a grass background.  The cards I used were 5x5 scalloped edge cards which I used tent fold orientation, then cut a piece of green paper for the grass.  I cut near enough to size then torn the top edge randomly.  I added some Mowed Lawn Distress Ink around the edges & just added the decoupage, finishing it off with a peel-off "Happy Birthday".

Hopefully they fit the request.

That's me for today. More tomorrow.
'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko