some workshop cards

Hi everyone
I can't remember why I didn't blog yesterday - but Saturday's can be a bit domestic in their make-up, so I don't always craft.

Today I have been busy making up samples for a workshop on Tuesday - yes, I know - why so last minute? Well I actually thought I had a sample of each of the cards in my stash - but no - so that is why I have been making them today.

The cards are those that fold differently - the ladies who are attending came to a workshop last month & made 3 cards.  They enjoyed it so much they asked for another workshop with more different folding cards. So this week they will be making - Tri-shutter card; Stepper card & Stretch card;

Here are the samples;




Here are two views of the Tri-shutter card.
Photography not good but have sharpened it a little.
As you can see I added two little embossed squares as part of the decoration.
I have decided I like that so much I will probably make another with more embossed panels on it - sometime soon.


This is the little stepper card & I have two other layouts for them - but probably it will be this one that they make.


This is the stretch card - but it is a photo of one I made some months back.
Need to sit down tomorrow & make another one.

Then after that I have to print the notes, templates & I am ready to go.  When that is done it is back to Bob's Christmas cards.

Hope you have had a great weekend.  More tomorrow & I have some member news for you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko