Still sorting .....

.... the craft room - but -

I took a little break from it this morning & did some work on my first mixed media canvas that I made in November last year.  Perhaps you remember it? -


I was never fully happy with the colour scheme & the finish so it had never got put on the wall anywhere.  I had toyed with the idea of going over it with white acrylic & redoing it - but this morning - 


I Painted the top with white Gesso, & it is currently on a box drying, then tomorrow I will have to do the sides. It looks like the one coat will be enough - so then I need to decide what colour to do it with.  I am thinking sepia & vintage finish, that way it will match the mirror that I did earlier this year & the memory canvas.  Then I will be happy for them to go on the wall.

Having got it this far - it was back to sorting out the craft room.  It has been worth the trouble - I now have my embossing folders & most of my dies stored differently & more accessible.  Also this morning I went through all my unmounted stamps & sorted them into subjects & refiled them.  Much neater.

Now! what part shall I tackle tomorrow!!!!

That's me for today - hope you are all well. 'Byee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post