Two cards continued ...

Hi everyone - here is the second card that I made yesterday.  Something a little different again.


When I made the other card yesterday I had not used the leaf spray stamp before - so I grabbed a piece of paper & tried it out.  Sometimes they don't stamp too well first time.  But this worked OK.  Unfortunately I hadn't looked what I was doing - well not properly & I had used this pretty dotty paper.

So later I thought - "I should use that".  It needed something else stamped with it & I had this idea (no idea where it came from) - I stamped a small floral spray over the leaf spray in Versamark then heat embossed with white EP.  The black ink was obviously still a little damp so there are sprinkles of white on the leaves - quite like it.

Also on my desk was a partly cut up little square black card - most of the front was missing.  I had started to use it for layering card. Tut tut.

Next stage I trimmed the little front flap to neaten it, then trimmed the spotty paper to fit the card.  As it was just paper I adhered it to some card to strengthen it, then glued it behind the flap.  I added the same Happy Birthday & some pink gems for bling.  I am quite pleased with this card.

Well, another weekend beckons I hope you have a good one planned & that the weather stays kind to us. 'Bye for now - Have fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko