a day of workshops

Good evening everyone

Well! this is the first time for ages that I have had 2 workshops in one day & wow has it had an effect on me - I really feel tired.  Oh dear - I really am getting old (er).

This morning I had an extra crochet workshop down at Daleside.  It was for a fellow crafter & her daughter who desperately wanted to learn how to crochet granny squares.  They had been misled into thinking my workshops were just drop-ins.  Anyway I did a proper workshop for them based on what they wished to learn.  But - my lovely stamp club ladies - I got something out of it for you.  A club evening one month next year.  That is all I am saying now.  Just wait for the 1915 workshop programme - or you never know I may let you in on the "secret" at your next meeting.

After that morning workshop I was then off to my other group at another garden centre - the ladies who attend that one have been going for a while & are making the most amazing things. I think they just come for the social side of meeting up & I am there if they need help.

So, for me a non-crafting day.  Tomorrow I must do a bit of dead heading in the garden, then perhaps I can do some card-making.  When I was out with my friend on Tuesday I bought 2 new embossing folders for 6x6 cards - so I need to see how they come out.  Watch this space.

That's me for today.  Hopefully more tomorrow.

Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko