a new stamp ...

....... & having a quick play.

Good evening everyone.

Once all the domestic stuff was dealt with I thought I should have a play with a new stamp.  I think I mentioned it before - a fun Christmas stamp?  When I sat down to have a play I realised it was a lot bigger (the stamp that is) than I had first thought.  As it was a clear unmounted stamp, the question arose - do I have an acrylic block big enough to hold it?

Well, I did - just



as you can see - to fit it on the block I had to place it diagonally.  This could make it hard to handle - so next stage was to stamp it.

I often have difficulty stamping with large stamps - the usual sort of problems - the centre not stamping for example & not being able to hold it properly due to the old fingers not working so well now.  So, I just grabbed a piece of paper & some archival black ink & went for it.


Yes!  Perfect image.  Ooh - making cards with this one is going to be fun.  Don't you just love his holly bow tie?  There are some word stamps with it as well.

Tomorrow is the October meeting for the CSNW club - so on Thursday there will be photos to see. Can you believe it is October already?  Someone today told me it is 12 weeks to Christmas.  Excuse me - but how did that happen?  I thought I was going to be so good this year & well on the way to having cards etc organised.  No! - so far - only the 15 for Bob to send.

Now what countdown ticker shall I have this year!

That's me for tonight - more tomorrow.  Night night - sleep well.




Comments

  1. I use one of my Cutttlebug plates when I haven't got an acrylic block that's big enough. I love that snowman stamp, what make is it? Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annette - I have thrown the packaging away so cannot check - but I got it in Daleside. I think its Docrafts as they had just had a days demo from them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gloria & Annette
    Think it is a woodware one
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post