An anniversary


Today is 30 September 2014

& it is the clubs

4th blogaversary




It is actually the fourth anniversary for this blog - I did, if you remember, start an earlier one which ran for a couple of years.  It got unwieldy & unfriendly so I changed the programme I used, & here we are.

I hope my leg doesn't go up & down like that whilst I'm typing!

I also hope you have enjoyed reading my mutterings but mainly looking at the photos of the things each of the clubs have done at their meetings.  So, if you are happy - I will continue. I am continuing -  after all what else would I do with my time.  Don't answer that Bob.

'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. We must all be having lots of fun - time has really flown by! I do enjoy reading your posts (I read all of them, both blogs - don't *always* comment) and I love seeing the photos of the work from all the clubs and especially those from our own meetings where I never get the chance to see what everyone else has done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo
      I am glad you enjoy reading the posts & thank you for looking at both blogs.
      It is great to see the work everyone does & for me - to see the way people have progressed.
      Here's to more years

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post