CSNW photos

Good afternoon everyone & what a lovely day it is too.

Today I have the photos for you that Joan took at the CSNW meeting on Wednesday evening.  With the photos she sent this message;

"We had a good meeting last night. I set the theme of Black & White including a stamped image.  I showed the samples I had made & took paper & card for them to use, & some stamps in case they had not got any.  Everyone seemed to enjoy the evening.  Joan."

Here are the samples that Joan made & took along;




They are beautiful Joan, & would have been a great inspiration to the ladies.

Well! - we can see, because here are their cards;











Brilliant ladies.

Thank you once again to Joan for taking the meeting, preparing the project & sending me the photos.

I hope you are all having  a great weekend.
More from me tomorrow - I think I had better pull my finger out & make some cards.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post